There have been some recent updates and revisions to the Institutional Handbook of Operating Policies (IHOP) that may impact your role at UT Health San Antonio.
Please be in the know and review the most recent IHOP updates below.
- 7.10.4 Visiting Scholars – Defines visiting scholars, detail responsibilities, code of conduct, requirements for appointment, sponsor requirements, grievance, dismissal and appeals process.
- 3.7.5 Comprehensive Periodic Evaluation of Tenured Faculty – Clarifies the review and appeal process for post-tenure evaluations of tenured faculty.
- 4.10.2 Employee Development – Communicates the University’s commitment to learning and development opportunities.
- 4.10.4 Required Training – Establishes clear expectations for completing and documenting regulatory required training.
- 6.2.21 Transportation Expenses on Travel Voucher – Updates the designated online mapping source for mileage calculations from MapQuest to Google Maps.
- 4.10.1 Compliance Training – Relevant content combined with 4.10.4 and 11.4.1 for consolidation of related policies.
- 4.10.3 Long-Term Training – Relevant content combined with 4.10.2 for consolidation of related policies.
- 11.4.1 Education and Training on Patient Privacy – Relevant content combined with 4.10.4 and 11.4.1 for consolidation of related policies.
For more information, visit the Institutional HOP Updates.