VITA–Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
Event Date & TimeMarch 19, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
VITA is a free service provided by Catholic Charities of San Antonio that offers tax preparation assistance for families and individuals earning less than $60,000.
The following items are needed to prepare your tax return:
- Proof of Identification—Drivers License or Photo I.D.
- Social Security Card or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) for you, your spouse and dependents
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- Current year’s tax package if you received one
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099-INT)
- A copy of last year’s Federal and State returns if available
- Bank Routing Numbers and Account Numbers for Direct Deposit
- Total paid for day care provider and the day care provider’s tax identifying number (the provider’s Social Security Number or the provider’s business Employer Identification Number)
- To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, BOTH spouses must be present to sign the required forms
- Bring Form 1095-A if you have purchased health insurance through the Obamacare
- If eligible to receive education credits, the school’s taxpayer identification number is needed
To schedule your appointment contact Cindi Adcock email@example.com or 210 567-2003