Feedback on the recent President’s Forum
Thank you to more than 500 of you who provided responses to our survey on the most recent President’s Forum. We appreciate the input and feedback. Congratulations to Angel Garcia, a research technician in the Department of Surgery, and Guadalupe Estrada, a benefits coordinator at the Mays Cancer Center, for winning a UT Health tumbler.
Based on what was shared from those who participated in the survey:
- Staff comprises the majority of President Forum attendees.
- Most of the attendees to this President’s Forum have been with UT Health San Antonio five years or less.
- For those unable to attend, we learned that the primary reason was because it was difficult for you to leave your work area/work station at that time.
- 99% of attendees to this President’s Forum learned more or something new about our organization and the overwhelming majority found it of great interest.
- The option to be able to view it online is important to you.
We also had meaningful suggestions on what additional content you’d like to hear at the next President’s Forum. Thank you again for your feedback as we look to make continual improvements in how we communicate through the organization.