Fiesta medals celebrate new UT Health San Antonio brand, logo
The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio once again has a unique Fiesta medal—this year celebrating our new logo and DBA of UT Health San Antonio. The medal was designed by Sue Bolden, a web and graphics designer in Marketing, Communications & Media Services.
The Fiesta medals will be available beginning April 12. They will sell for $7 (Cash and checks only; checks should be made out to UT Health). Proceeds will support a variety of marketing and promotional initiatives.
The medals will be on sale from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 in the Lecture Hall Commons. They will also be available from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on April 20 and 21 in the ALTC, second floor balcony. Also, these volunteers will be selling the medals in their respective buildings:
- Ashford Oaks – Maria Montez
- Barshop – Vanessa Soto
- Bluff Creek Towers – Vicki Smith
- UT Health Cancer Center (CTRC,Grossman) – Cheryl Arce
- Dental Clinic – Vicki Reese
- MARC – Mario Octavio
- One Tech Center – Peg McNabb
- PARC – Mary Yanes
- Robert B. Green – Betty Guzman
- Research Administration building – Denise Bungard
- STRF – Minnie Mendez