Get creative: Submit a Fiesta medal design for UT Health San Antonio
UT Health San Antonio is sponsoring a 2019 Fiesta medal contest and you’re invited to submit a design. The medal should promote the full range and missions of our institution in the community.
To date, we have produced four medals. For the 2018 Fiesta, our medal won 3rd place in the medical division of the San Antonio Express-News’ competition.
For our 2019 Fiesta medal, we are seeking a design that is both celebratory and fully representative of UT Health San Antonio. The design may include symbols representing our four missions – academics, research, patient care and community service — and/or our five schools – medicine, nursing, dentistry, health professions and graduate biomedical sciences.
The winner will be invited to ride on the UT Health San Antonio barge during the 2019 Texas Cavaliers River Parade.
Here are guidelines for the contest:
Eligibility: Entries may be submitted by any member of the UT Health San Antonio faculty, staff or student body.
- Limit one (1) entry per person
- Only online submissions to email@example.com will be accepted; write “Fiesta medal contest” in subject line Fiesta medal contest
- Entry must be emailed via a high resolution JPEG, PSD or EPS file
- Minimum of 5 colors
Selection of winner: Winner will be chosen by a committee of judges.
Entry deadline: Entries are now being accepted and must be received by Aug. 15, 2018.
- Design may be tweaked to fit medal design criteria (by Creative Media Services or medal vendor)
- Copyright of the artwork will be granted to UT Health San Antonio.