As part of the Enterprise Design for Growth and Effectiveness (EDGE) initiative, Human Resources (HR) services have been added to My Service Center. My Service Center is the self-service location for campus administrative services, which already includes Financial and IT services.
The HR Service Catalog will offer a simple, one-stop location with easy access to services provided by the HR team, including talent acquisition, employee records, benefits/leave and more. The automated system will route requests to an HR team member who can help. You can track the status of your request and eliminate back-and-forth emails.
How to use My Service Center for HR services
- Use My Service Center for HR requests for service. AskHR email AskHR@uthscsa.edu and phone (210-567-8847) will still be available for employees to ask questions or call about any urgent need requiring immediate attention.
- HR will continue to process and assist with all pending requests. Employees do not need to resubmit them in the HR My Service Center.
Navigation in My Service Center is user-friendly with “easy buttons” for popular, common services.
- Click to open My Service Center. Click on the Human Resources button on the top menu bar.
- The HR Service Catalog homepage will appear. Click on the All HR Services button to display all HR services available.
- The HR Service Catalog will open which offers easy access to services provided by the HR team. Simply select a category and see information to guide you through requesting services.
Training and Resources
More training on how to use the HR Service Catalog is available below.
- A Dose of Learning Podcast: HR launches TeamDynamix (TDx) HR Services Catalog
- Employee Support Webinar: How to use the HR Services Catalog
Please contact AskHR with any questions. Call 210-567-8847 or email AskHR@uthscsa.edu.