UT Health San Antonio is holding its annual Compliance and Ethics week, Nov. 7-11, 2022. It is part of the institution’s initiative to ensure the core values of integrity, excellence, accountability and collaboration guide the daily work of students, residents, faculty, researchers and staff. It is also an opportunity to recognize all faculty, staff and learners for always keeping compliance and ethics as a top priority.
Please join in celebrating Compliance and Ethics Week, both virtually and in-person, by participating in the following events:
- Visit the Compliance and Ethics Week website to learn more about all the activities happening this week.
- Join the Compliance Team for a live event on Tuesday, Nov. 8 from 8 a.m. to noon in the courtyard on main campus for games, prizes and treats!
- Complete a short survey to help identify ways to improve the Compliance Program. Upon completion you may choose to enter in a drawing for a prize.
- Back by popular demand…participate in the Digital Scavenger Hunt. Find all the items and be entered into a drawing for a chance to win wireless earbuds!
- Do you work with someone who demonstrates a commitment to compliance and ethics? Nominate them as Compliance Champion for a chance to be recognized and rewarded for their contributions in promoting compliance.
Thank you for joining in the celebration of Compliance and Ethics Week and for your commitment to lead with integrity.
Click here to watch a special message about Compliance and Ethics Week from Andrea Marks, senior vice president and chief operating officer.