Even though COVID-19 vaccines are here and the majority of our campus community has been vaccinated, the fight is not over.
We must continue masking, hand-washing and physical distancing as the spread of COVID-19 continues.
A low percentage of the San Antonio community has been vaccinated and it’s possible that those who have been vaccinated may still transmit the virus, so we must continue to take these precautionary measures to protect our community.
Please follow these mandatory safety practices on campus to keep everyone safe and healthy:
- When on campus, you are required to stop at a temperature screening station and have your temperature scanned daily.
- Wear a face covering or a mask at all times while on campus, except in your personal office.
- Continue practicing physical or social distancing. Additional tables have been set up throughout campus to make distancing easier during lunch hours. When possible, take the stairs. If you do use the elevator, keep a safe distance.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Soap is very effective and you can find hand sanitizer stations on our campuses in high-traffic areas and educational spaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 or have had the virus, follow this Return to Work policy.