Mays Cancer Center launches new website
The Mays Cancer Center has launched a new website that will improve access to information and clarify services offered in patient care and research.
The website, cancer.uthscsa.edu, took several months to develop and features:
- Clean, simple homepage that works for all users — mobile, tablet and desktop responsive framework.
- Physician profiles — helping patients feel connected even before their first appointment.
- Events pages — inviting communities to become involved through lectures, fundraisers and conferences.
- Exploration bar with predictive search — providing ease of navigation and an approachable way to digest volumes of information.
- Simplified menu — an expandable list of options and site services, available on every page.
- FAQ page — a list of common questions and comprehensive answers.
- Clinical trials — allowing searchable access to nearly 200 clinical trials in San Antonio focused on cancer.
The site will continue to evolve to better meet the needs of patients, their families and the community. The preferred web browsers for viewing the site are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.