The Title IX Office, in partnership with the Office of Human Resources Learning and Leadership Development Team, has worked to provide a better employee experience for the required training modules for Title IX by enhancing and consolidating them into one course. The improved course is more succinct and efficient, while still containing all essential elements including:
- Sex Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Categories of compliance
- Methods of awareness and prevention
- Addressing Sexual Harassment
- Investigating and the Grievance Process
- UT Health San Antonio campus resources and notice of non-discrimination
- UT Health San Antonio and Texas reporting requirements
New Title IX training launches Sept. 19
- The new training will launch Sept. 19 and replace the existing Title IX training modules in UT Health Learns.
- Employees who have started the current training module will have a two-week grace period to complete it.
- Employees who have not completed the current training assigned to them by Sept. 19 will have to start the new training from the beginning.
Pre-assessment available to test out of training
After the new Title IX course launches Sept. 19 and you take the initial Title IX training, you can test out of subsequent training by receiving 83% or higher on the pre-assessment. You’ll have the option to take the pre-assessment each renewal cycle for compliance training, which occurs every two years.
- Contact the Title IX office at any of the contacts below with questions about the content of the new training or Title IX.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about accessing or completing the training.
- Visit the Title IX at UT Health San Antonio website.
Responsibility to Report:
Responsible employees are required to promptly report to the Title IX Coordinator, all information concerning an incident the employee reasonably believes constitutes Sexual Misconduct committed by or against a student or employee at the time of the incident.
A confidential hotline is available 24/7 for anonymous reporting online or by phone.
- Online: Compliance Hotline
- Phone: 1-877-507-7317