The Student Services Fee (SSF) Committee is pleased to share an exciting opportunity with the entire campus community. One-time funds are available to registered student organizations and departments to support programs, purchases, initiatives, events, and/or travel directly impacting students and/or student organizations.
The application process for this funding opportunity is now open, available through this link. The application process closes September 30, 2022.
If you have any questions, please email the Office of Student Life: email@example.com
· Registered/Sponsored Student Organizations
· Academic Departments & Programs
· Student Services Offices & Departments
· The program, purchase, or event must directly benefit students.
· The program, purchase, or event must be in congruence with UT Health San Antonio’s mission of Education, Research, Health Care, Community Engagement and/or Organizational Effectiveness.
· The requesting student organization or HSC department must have a current account (PID) that can accept SSF funds.
· The registered or sponsored student organization must be registered and in good standing with the Office of Student Life.
· A proposal must be submitted and the requesting group may be asked to prepare a presentation or meet with the SSF Committee to answer any questions.
· SSF funding requests will be accepted from September 6 through September 30, 2022.
· After September 30, 2022, the SSF Committee will review, rank, and vote on the proposals. Please note that the committee can vote to award the entire requested fund amount or a lesser amount depending on the other submissions and availability of funds. The Committee may also request more information or additional documentation before making a final decision. Please be prepared to respond promptly to such a request.
· To learn more about the Student Services Fee Committee , please click HERE