Dental School building partial systems outage
A planned electric outage has been scheduled for the Dental School building on the Long campus from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, April 21.
This work will affect floors 1-5 and sections R, S, T and U. Electrically, the impact to the Dental School involves the following building systems:
- Reverse osmosis water will not be available
- Lab air and lab vacuum will not be available
- Domestic hot water will not be available
- Cold water will be available but at a reduced pressure; lower floors will have better water supply pressure
- Air conditioning on floors 2, 3 and 4 (U section only) will not be functioning
- LAR U section cage washer will not be available
This electrical outage is necessary for the Dental School renovations to continue and will not affect other Long campus buildings, MARC, Center for Oral Healthcare & Research, STRF, Mays Cancer Center, Greehey campus, TRP or the PARC.
Direct any questions to Jennifer Johnson at 210-567-2883 (forwards to cell) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org