The conference, July 20-21, brings together clinicians and scientists to explore the complex relationships between the heart and kidneys. This interprofessional CE program will serve to help foster education and discussion about the intersection of these two pathophysiologic systems.
- In depth exploration of the interactions between obesity, diabetes, heart and kidney disease
- Dietary management of heart and kidney patients
- Updates on peripheral vascular disease in kidney patients
- Understanding the renal risks associated with contrast dye administration
- Do we need to protect the kidneys in dialysis patients?
- State of the art in hypertension management
- Management of acute coronary syndromes, sudden cardiac death and stroke in kidney patients
- Dyslipidemia and statin therapy in heart and kidney disease
- Rising creatinine in heart failure management- is it always bad?
- Preventing sudden cardiac death in renal patients
Conference location: La Cantera Resort & Spa, 16641 La Cantera Parkway, San Antonio, TX, 78256
*A block of rooms has been reserved and will be held until June 26 at the conference rate. When making your reservation, please specify that you will be attending the Cardio Renal Connections conference in order to qualify for group rates. Reservations can be made at 210-558-6500.
Click here for more information.