Continuing to bring award-winning interprofessional education (IPE) opportunities to UT Health San Antonio faculty, staff and students, Linking Interprofessional Networks for Collaboration, or LINC, is hosting the 2023 LINC IPE Symposium February 23-24.
Registration is now open. Please register today by clicking here.
The 2023 LINC IPE Symposium is organized by the LINC Student Council and will take place in person on campus and through virtual live events, as well as asynchronous programming via Canvas. This hybrid event will include learning and networking opportunities for faculty, staff and students.
This year’s theme, “Better Together,” will be explored through student- and faculty-led IPE activities, including panel discussions, workshops, networking events, presentations of scholarly work and a keynote address.
Below is the breakdown of the events for attendees with links to more information.
- Keynote Address delivered 5:30 p.m. Feb. 23 on Zoom by Associate Vice President for IPE, University of Florida Health and Chair, American Interprofessional Health Collaborative, Amy Blue, PhD.
- Presentations of LINC Scholarship from 2022 on Canvas.
Faculty and Staff:
- Faculty-led IPE Activity Development Workshop at noon Feb. 23 via Zoom.
- Panel Discussion with nationally recognized IPE experts and journal editors at noon Feb. 24 via Zoom.
- Student-led social media panel discussion at noon Feb. 23 in the Holly Auditorium.
- Student-led IPE networking event at noon Feb. 24 in ALTC 3.304.
- LINC Interprofessional FLASH! Case Competition kick-off event at 4 p.m. Feb. 24 via Zoom.