Information continues to come in quickly during the coronavirus outbreak. UT Health San Antonio is keeping faculty, staff, students and residents informed on a website dedicated to coronavirus-related updates.
It can be accessed in two ways:
- Go to the university home page (uthscsa.edu), go to “Quicklinks” in the upper right-hand corner and look for “COVID-19” under links.
- Access the site directly by going to www.uthscsa.edu/coronavirus.
The site contains critical daily and timely updates, university measures, a safety travel tracker, a symptom monitoring log, helpful resources and contact information.
You’ll find updates and information about:
- Academic continuity: Updates by school
- Research continuity: Communications from the Office of the Vice President for Research
- Clinical continuity: Updates from Mays Cancer Center, UT Health Physicians, UT Dentistry
- Operational continuity
- Human Resources continuity
It is a good idea to bookmark this site on your computer, so you can easily access it daily.