Updated parking rules and regulations on campus
The UT Health San Antonio Parking Services Office has updated the university’s parking and traffic rules and regulations.
Here’s a quick overview of what has changed:
• Disabled non-reserved student parking has been reduced to $204 a year.
• Electric vehicle charging stations are available to electric vehicles displaying any type of valid UT Health San Antonio permit, excluding motorcycles and golf carts.
• Parking validation procedures have been updated.
• Faculty, staff and students may not park in designated visitor parking spaces.
• Late fees for failure to pay citations have increased.
Review this new document to become familiar with the university’s parking regulations, the use of parking facilities, the issuance of parking permits and parking offenses.
Learn more about UT Health San Antonio Parking Services