The UT Police Department (UTPD) will be conducting law enforcement training at multiple sites across campus on Monday, June 19, from approximately 6–8 p.m.
During this time, there will be an increased police presence in and around the locations listed below. Members of the community may see many police vehicles, uniformed police officers and officers in tactical equipment during this time. Signage indicating this is a training exercise will be displayed. Occupants at these locations should not be alarmed.
- The Mays Cancer Center at UT Health San Antonio – First floor, Urschel entrance.
- Center for Oral Health Care and Research – First floor, all entrances.
- Medical Arts and Research Center – First floor, main entrance and basement garage entrances.
- Academic and Administration Building – First floor, main entrances.
- Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long School of Medicine – Third floor, main entrance and Dean’s office corridor.
UTPD is dedicated to the safety of the UT Health San Antonio community and the larger San Antonio medical center area.
UTPD thanks members of the university community for understanding that training enables the department to better prepare its officers to protect the community.
For questions or concerns, please contact the UTPD Communications Center at 210-567-2800 or email@example.com.