Vote for your Staff Advisory Council representative
Nominations are complete and voting is now open for seven new members of the Staff Advisory Council (SAC). Vote using this link by Aug. 20.
The SAC is a dedicated group of non-faculty employees who serve to unite and support staff through advocacy and collaboration. The SAC seeks continuous feedback on current issues and provides meaningful input as well as exchanges ideas with university administration. The SAC engages, consults and deliberates on interests, concerns and issues that affect non-faculty employees at UT Health San Antonio.
Voting is for these seven open positions to serve a two-year term from September 2020-September 2022.
- One representative for the Office of Academic, Faculty and Student Affairs
- Four representatives for the Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long School of Medicine
- One representative for the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- One representative for Office of the President, which includes:
- Business Affairs
- Information Management Services
- Facilities Management
- Governmental Relations
- Human Resources
- Institutional Advancement
- Marketing, Communications and Media
- Office of Strategic Planning and Business Development
For more information about SAC, visit the Staff Advisory Council intranet site.
Staff Advisory Council goals:
- Advise the UT Health San Antonio president on policies and procedures impacting staff.
- Make recommendations on general institutional policies or issues.
- Inform staff members and advise leaders on needs and interests of staff.
Eligibility for SAC:
- Non-faculty staff employee at UT Health San Antonio.
- Not on probation.
- Not a member of the Executive Committee.
- Appointed one-half time or more for at least 135 days with 12 months of continuous service.