We accomplished much in 2018!
Fiscal year 2018 marks the end of year one under UT Health San Antonio’s 2018-2022 strategic plan.
The Office of Strategic Planning & Business Development, with assistance from the institution’s five schools and various administrative departments, has created an Accomplishments Report for fiscal year 2018, to highlight key achievements in each of our strategic focus areas: education, research, health care, community engagement and culture of excellence.
Looking back on 2018, we see that:
- Our educational mission has been greatly enhanced through the recruitment of renowned faculty, the creation of new programs and curricula, and the enhancement of innovative technologies and facilities.
- We have grown excellence in research to better understand health and disease and have greatly expanded our research technology infrastructure.
- We have expanded our reach to provide compassionate, quality health care to a greater number of patients in South Texas.
- We have intensified our commitment to the community through partnerships with the military, research into health disparities, community service opportunities and through advocacy on behalf of health care and education.
- We have invested significant resources into enhancing and improving infrastructure to support our missions.
As evidenced in the Accomplishments Report, we have laid a strong foundation for success and excellence under the Strategic Vision for fiscal years 2018-2022.
View the Accomplishments Report for fiscal year 2018 and the Strategic Vision for fiscal years 2018-2022 on the Office of Strategic Planning & Business Development’s Intranet page.