We are giving away free UT Health San Antonio T-shirts!
To win, visit our Intranet and answer each of the following questions:
- Where was Mentor Recruitment Day held?
- Who is featured at minute 0:26 of UT Healthier TV’s “Saluting our 2018 Presidential Award Recipients” Video?
- What is the mission statement for the Long School of Medicine CME program?
- Name one physician liaison.
- According to EHS guidelines, where can you go for TB or Hep B testing?
- Where are two places you can find the Strategic Vision 2018-2022 pdf?
- From where did President Henrich receive his undergraduate degree?
- What service has Information Management and Services created to assist with malicious or fraudulent email?
- What are the Briscoe Library’s four mission points?
You can also win through your participation on social media:
- Take a picture in front of the ALTC (or other specific building), post it on social with the hashtag #UTHealthSAScavengerHunt
- Tag 2 people on our recent IG/FB posts
- Take a photo with our shield logo on campus and tag us on Instagram
- Make a video about what “possible” means to you on Instagram and tag us
Once completed, email your answers (or about your social media participation) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners will be contacted with the location and time to pick up their T-shirt.